Some of what we've been hearing
This is a selection of the numerous e-mails and notes we receive. We are thrilled to make an impact and a difference and are pleased to share these comments.
- "CAP is my tonic! Thank you for all the hard work and friendly faces I see on Fridays. My family loves our fresh food and I love the commitment made to support you and healthy living. THANK YOU for making this available and for the important information you share." (CAP Member from 2009)
- “The boys [who were in Summer Sprouts] were so excited. On Saturday we bought some of your cheese from Bedford Gourmet. They kept telling our friends that they made the cheese!”
- “On behalf of [our] family, Happy Thanksgiving to you all and thank you for a wonderful 10 weeks of Sprouts. [Our daughter] enjoyed every moment. It is a precious course that you are providing for the children and we are fortunate to that you are willing to offer your time and beautiful farm to make it happen.”
- “[Our friends] were here this weekend and Sunday lunch was a selection of cheeses. Just wanted you to know that they both thought your ash covered goat cheese was “fabulous”. These accolades came after their week in New York where they ate their way through Artisanal and the cheese course at Union Square Café!”
- "On behalf of my family, I want to thank you for the wonderful experience of the family overnight at Rainbeau Ridge. It was one of the most fun-filled experiences which I have shared with my family. I feel as if you packed three days of fun and educational activities into only sixteen hours. We appreciate the hard work, thought and creativity in organizing and running the overnight. The evening dessert of mint goat milk sorbet and the following morning's breakfast were delicious. With admiration and appreciation, we thank you."
- When preparing a snack of cheese and crackers for her daughter, the 7-year-old questioned, "Wait, it's not goat cheese?" Her mother assured her, "We're out. I'm going to Rainbeau Ridge today to get some more."
- "Lisa, thanks for the [cooking] class today it was a lot of fun. And, I must say that . . . my favorite classes are when you teach. Let me know when you are teaching again."
- "I have served your chevre at dinner parties to a number of discriminating palates and everyone agrees you are a goddess of goat cheese."
- Dear Lisa-
My words can do no justice to express my sincere gratitude for your hospitality and enthusiasm last weekend. I got rave reviews from the participants who were all equally inspired by what you have created. The day was nothing short of magical . . . from hearing about your educational endeavors to spending time with the goats! If you are ever willing to let us come back us, just let me now as I would LOVE to introduce more people to you and your farm! THANKS AGAIN.
-Murray’s Cheese, NYC